*My husband and I stayed at Studio K in the latter part of April for a few nights - the location is perfect, the decor is lovely and personal, and the hosts are fantastic! We walked to many places (including the Saturday market - Go!) and absolutely loved Eugene . We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!
*Very sweet place with lovely garden space in back yard, great location for down town. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. Craig even provided extra rain gear for our rainy night at the ducks game. Will return and recommend to others. Thank you!
*We would stay here again. It was clean, quiet, and Craig and Anne were welcoming owners. It is big enough for 2 people.
* Craig's place is great - upon arrival, he gave us a nice tour of the studio and beautiful garden out back. The studio is great for a couple - very clean and fully stocked. The beautiful garden out back was a nice plus to our stay!
* Listing description was accurate. Craig welcomed us in person and helped us settle in even though we arrived after 11:30 pm. The studio is charming and full of little touches that make it feel like a home away from home. Was a great experience and would recommend it highly.
* Craig's studio made for a wonderful experience! The studio has everything you need, and more. The bed was extremely comfortable - better than you find in almost any hotel. The neighborhood is charming, quiet, and close to downtown. We would highly recommend Studio-K if you are looking for a pleasant experience in a charming historic neighborhood.
*Craig & Annie know exactly what is needed to make guests comfortable in their well equipped apartments. Everywhere we turned we found what we needed. Their garden out back is to die for! If you're looking for a private getaway, with all the amenities (and more!) that a hotel could provide, this would be the place for you! We'll definitely stay here again if we ever find ourselves in Eugene again.
* Studio K was exactly as depicted in the photos posted on line; exactly. The place was charming, quiet (good night's sleep) and welcoming. The abundance of natural light and view of the garden was a treat. The Studio had everything I needed and was, indeed, within walking distance to groceries, restaurants and the down town area. Craig and Annie were warm, friendly and accommodating. I didn't need anything more than what was already there but they wanted to know if there was anything that I did not have. If I return to Eugene , I hope that Studio K is available for another stay.
*Craig was waiting for us with a smile when we arrived and showed us around the studio. He had some helpful local maps and info and answers to all of our questions. The place is thoughtfully set up with the current weekly newspaper and restaurant guide, organic coffee in the fridge, and spare toiletries in the bathroom!
*Why stay in a hotel when you can stay in a clean, chemical-free, full-size apartment? You will have everything you need here with all the comforts of home. The owners are kind and upbeat, not to mention creative. The apartment is filled with their art. It was really nice to stay in a neighborhood that is within walking distance of downtown Eugene . I highly recommend staying here, and will do so the next time I need to spend the night in Eugene.
* We enjoyed a wonderful stay. Our thoughtfully arranged little cabin had everything we could possibly need, all in a convenient location.
Once again Studio K was perfect. We enjoyed our stay. Thank you for your hospitality Craig & Annie!
*Craig and Annie are warm and hospitable hosts, while at the same time giving the guest adequate privacy. The cottage was quiet, very clean, and cozy. I rented a bike as well as a car during my stay, as the Studio K location was close to so many areas of interest in Eugene . Annie's garden reminded me of the giant flowers growing at Findhorn, in Scotland . She must have some kind of plant magic!! Craig's mandalas and kaleidoscopes were everywhere, and added a wonderful artistic touch. I unconditionally recommend this cottage rental!
*My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights. We would be glad to stay here again. The studio is located about 20 ft from the landlords residence. It is in a neighborhood were many residents seem to have small detached apartments. The bed was large and comfortable. The living room was small and nicely decorated. The kitchen had everything we needed. Outside, the yard was full of box gardens. (Another trait of the neighborhood). There are places to have breakfast, dinner or buy groceries only a few minutes walk. Also, the Farmers Market is close. We visit Eugene on a regular basis and will try to stay here again.